Five crucial questions you should ask your Beauty Therapist about their waxing service:
- Is a waxing consent and information form filled out prior to your waxing service?
- Are you asked if you are taking Retin-A or Roaccutane? – these clients are not recommended to have waxing services.
- Are disposable spatulas used for hot wax?
- Is a skin preparation applied prior to the waxing treatment so that you can ensure minimal trauma to the skin?
- Does the aesthetician was their hands before and after your waxing?
Come to our salon and enjoy our meticulously clean environment where you can rest assured that your hair removal is performed with the highest level of skill and hygiene standards.
Got a question? We are more than happy to help. Get in touch with us:
Lip or chin
Neck or Shoulder
We design your brow-line to compliment your face shape and enhance the eye using hot wax and by the classic tweezer method. Our same gentle formulas may be used safely on the lip and chin.
Jennifer has been a Registered Nurse for 35+ years, so you know the moment you walk in the door, you’re in safe hands.
Jennifer Goudge specialises in waxing treatments, so you know you are in safe hands with the highest hygiene and safety standards.
Any questions? Just give Jennifer a call.