Five crucial questions you should ask your Beauty Therapist about their waxing service:
- Is a waxing consent and information form filled out prior to your waxing service?
- Are you asked if you are taking Retin-A or Roaccutane? – these clients are not recommended to have waxing services.
- Are disposable spatulas used for hot wax?
- Is a skin preparation applied prior to the waxing treatment so that you can ensure minimal trauma to the skin?
- Does the aesthetician was their hands before and after your waxing?
Come to our salon and enjoy our meticulously clean environment where you can rest assured that your hair removal is performed with the highest level of skill and hygiene standards.
Got a question? We are more than happy to help. Get in touch with us:
|Half Leg, Underarm, G-Line, Eyebrow||99|
|Half Leg, Female Brazilian, Underarm||95|
|Half Leg, Bikini Line, Underarm||70|
|Full Leg, Bikini Line||70|
|EyeBrow, Lip, Chin||25|
|Lip or Chin||10|
|Neck or Shoulders||25|
We design your brow-line to compliment your face shape and enhance the eye using hot wax and by the classic tweezer method. Our same gentle formulas may be used safely on the lip and chin.
|Female Amazing Silky Waxing Package||160||$$$|
All the waxing you can handle in one session! You can choose any areas or all of your body
Queen Waxing Package
Female Brazilian / Full Leg / Underarm
Princess Waxing Package
Female Brazilian / Half Leg / Underarm
Facial Waxing package
Eyebrow / Lip / Chin
All packages must be pre-paid in full when first booking is made. All areas must be done at each visit. Not available with any other promotion.
Jennifer has been a Registered Nurse for 35+ years, so you know the moment you walk in the door, you’re in safe hands.
Jennifer Goudge specialises in waxing treatments, so you know you are in safe hands with the highest hygiene and safety standards.
Any questions? Just give Jennifer a call.